Another try — build 486

By Andrey Zarudnev | January 16th, 2009 | 2:39 pm

OK, here goes the new build with the fixes that were found in the “bad” 485 one. The issues were caused by an incorrect exclude list handling and a new code added for a better applications search. Small bugs with “big” failure results :)

For now we will not distribute it through an auto update till we receive at least several confirmations that it is working fine. I ask everyone who experienced issues with the 485 build to try the new one, please. Confirm if you have or not any issues with it. Thank you.

Build 486:

Build 484 (just in case) goes to:

Sorry for all the inconvenience we’ve caused with this “buggy” release.

8 Responses to “Another try — build 486”

  1. zPedro
    Jan 16, 2009

    I don’t need to post here the snapshot you asked? It’s in portuguese anyway… And so the event reports.

  2. medeni73
    Jan 16, 2009

    with 485 I had “service not running” problem.
    upgraded from 484 to 486, installation went smooth, removed drive, added new drive to allocate and build new cache content, everything went fine and now works smoothly on 486, nothing to report, good job boys !!! :)

  3. zPedro
    Jan 16, 2009

    Yes, 486 works smoothly. I made a clean installation (after uninstalling previous 484 version) and everything is alright. Congratulations and thank you, eBoostr creators!

  4. Senthil
    Jan 16, 2009

    Upgraded to 486 from 485 and no issues faced so far. :) . Can you please publish the Change Log for each Build, so that we can understand what has been fixed ???

  5. Crisse
    Jan 16, 2009


    Thanks for adding Finnish translations I made to the new version 486, now the program really looks more user friendly for the Finnish users. I have not had any problems with the new version but will report if something occurs.

  6. Crisse
    Jan 16, 2009

    I noticed that after installing version 486 of eBoostr my two SD cards (4 GB SDHC Sandisk Extreme III and 8 GB SDHC Sandisk Extreme III) seem to have even faster random read speed that I had with the version 484 installed. Way to go eBoostr creators!

  7. deltarho
    Jan 16, 2009

    Had an issue with 485 but none so far with 486.

    Put your feet up and have a beer – you deserve it

  8. belledesirepc
    Jan 17, 2009

    Uninstalled 485, installed 486, copied my settings files back to \application data\eboostr and everything is running fine again